1. Pull all hair up into a ponytail, so you wont get adhesive on the hair.
2. Apply the lace adhesive remover to the adhesive around perimeter of hairline.
3. Gradually remove the lace. Be sure not to pull at the lace. Remove slowly. However it's always best to remove the system from back to front. Doing this avoids stretching the front of the hair system.
4.Once you've removed the system gently peel the tape from the base. With the tape removed, use an alcohol-free citrus solvent to remove any adhesive residue.
5. After you have removed the lace, there may be some residue from your skin.left on the unit, you should shampoo the unit, and with a towel, delicately scrub the residue away.
6. You should let the unit dry naturally or you can style the unit, how you would normally style your natural hair