1. Don't try to get every strand of hair perfectly in place.
2. Use brushes, combs and other styling accessories specifically designed for wigs only! They make styling easier and extend the life of your wig.
3. Don't be afraid to use hair mousse or gel to achieve a certain style.
4. Have fun experimenting with a different look!
5. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
6. When brushing, start at the ends and gently work your way to the roots.
7. To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines: Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
8. Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
9. Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
10. Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12" from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
11. Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
12. Lightly brush or backcomb desired areas and spray with hair spray.